Have you ever felt confused about the environmental issues? We are surely living in an era where climate change is one of the biggest concern. But there are various types of reports and opinions that you might feel confused. But not anymore. Learn environmental management from this Environmental Management Training course and enhance your environmental literacy today.
In this Environmental Management Training course, you will be familiarized with different environmental changes and their reasons. You will learn about ecological changes and how environmental planning can help you improve your environmental management skill. You will also learn about environmental law and policies, how to perform an environmental audit and understand the current ecological concerns from this course.
This Environmental Management Training course is perfectly for you to understand the environmental effect of your actions and learn how to take responsibility for your actions. The bite-sized lessons will help you understand the concepts and techniques easily.
- Learn about the change of the ecology
- Understand the negative effect of environmental change
- Discover how to apply environmental management in your workplace and personal life
- Familiarize with the principles of EMS
- Learn about the potential of environmental management
- Understand the EU and UK law of environmental protection
- Learn the skills you need to perform an environmental audit
- Know how to act responsibly for environmental changes and negative effects of environmental change
- Learn about situation on environmental management
- Understand how you can improve environmental performance of your workplace
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Environmental Management Training course is ideal for those who want to understand climate change effects and maintain a environment friendly surrounding.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Environmental Management Training is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Environmental Managers
- Environmental Advisors
- Sustainability Managers
- Business Owners
- Environmental Analysts
|Environmental Management Training|
|Module 01: Environment and Ecology||00:21:00|
|Module 02: Environmental Issues||00:26:00|
|Module 03: Environmental Planning||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Environmental Management System||00:32:00|
|Module 05: Ecosystem Management||00:29:00|
|Module 06: Environmental Law and Policy||00:24:00|
|Module 07: Improving Environmental Performance||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Environmental Management Audit||00:38:00|
|Module 09: Situational Environmental Management||00:27:00|
|Module 10: Review and Performance||00:18:00|
No Reviews found for this course.