In today’s world, securing your data is one of the most concerning issues. Learn how you can secure your data from Bad USB devices in the Ethical USB Flash Drive Hacking course and be able to boost your data security skills.
In this Ethical USB Flash Drive Hacking course, you will learn about ethical hacking principles, types of USB drives, Metasploit pentesting framework, USB security, USB controller and other techniques that will help you to understand how to protect your USB drive. You will be able to payload and deploy the payload of BadUSB devices.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about USB security and be able to secure their device. You will get a clear understanding of USB security, pentesting and other techniques from this course.
- Understand what ethical hacking is
- Learn about the quality of USB drives and how to use USB drives safely
- Understand the use of the Metasploit testing framework
- Learn about different technologies that will help you to ensure the security of your USB drive
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about ethical hacking and security issues. You will be able to understand and secure your data while stored in a USB flash drive from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Ethical USB Flash Drive Hacking is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Data Security Officers
- Ethical Hackers
- Web Developers
|Module 01: USB Ninja Introduction|
|USB Ninja Introduction||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Use of USB|
|Use of USB||00:06:00|
|Module 03: Background Change|
|Module 04: First Payload|
|Module 05: Metasploit|
|Module 06: Fileless Attack|
No Reviews found for this course.