Are you currently an executive assistant or are you aspiring to be one? This course will teach you how to be the best executive and personal assistant your boss could ever imagine.
Being an executive and personal assistant requires having the same skills and knowledge of the person you are assisting with. In this course, you will adequately learn how to work as an executive assistant with the demanding bosses and help them in executing their functions well. You will know how to adapt to their styles of management. Learn how to communicate through written, verbal and nonverbal methods. Explore your time management skills and know how to manage meetings effectively. More importantly, you will know how to use all the tools of the trade effectively in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Current executive and personal assistants who want to improve their administrative skills.
- People who have an interest in becoming an executive or personal assistant
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Assistant Manager
- Entrepreneur Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Personal Assistant.
|Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training Course - Updated Version|
|Module 1: Introduction to Personal Assistant||00:20:00|
|Module 2: Business Telephone Skills||00:21:00|
|Module 3: Representing Your Boss and Company||00:37:00|
|Module 4: Mail Services and Shipping||00:28:00|
|Module 5: Travel Arrangements||00:27:00|
|Module 6: Organising Meeting and Conferences||00:28:00|
|Module 7: Time Management||00:38:00|
|Module 8: Record Keeping and Filing Systems||00:31:00|
|Module 9: Business Writing Skills||00:43:00|
|Module 10: Organisational Skills||00:28:00|
|Module 11: Communication Skills||00:28:00|
|Module 12: Customer Service||00:19:00|
|Module 13: Effective Planning and Scheduling||00:49:00|
|Module 14: Invoicing/Petty Cash||00:30:00|
|Module 15: Professional Conduct and Ethics||00:24:00|
|Module 01: Introduction to Legal Secretary||00:25:00|
|Module 02: English Law & Legal Systems||00:35:00|
|Module 03: The Legal Workplace & Professionals||00:47:00|
|Module 04: Law of Contract & Law of Tort||00:31:00|
|Module 05: Wills, Probate and Estate Law Practice||00:17:00|
|Module 06: Property Law & Conveyancing Practice||00:21:00|
|Module 07: Family Law and Insurance Practice||00:26:00|
|Module 08: Professional Writings and Documents||00:30:00|
|Module 09: Document Proofreading and Editing||00:07:00|
|Module 10: Meeting Management & Minute Taking||01:09:00|
|Module 11: Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills||00:23:00|
|Module 12: Data Management and Record-Keeping||00:16:00|
|Module 13: Other Essential Skills for Secretarial Role||00:22:00|
|Module 14: Professional Conduct and Ethics||00:24:00|
|Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training Course - Old Version|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Your Manager||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Administrative Soft Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Effective Time Management||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Meeting Management||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Tools of the Trade (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Tools of the Trade (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Being an Effective Gatekeeper||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Organizational Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Confidentiality Guidelines||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Special Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training Course||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Executive and Personal Assistant Training Course||00:20:00|