Strategic management helps develop a sustainable business model to ensure success. This Executive Strategy and Management course is specially designed for executives and managers to plan and implement winning organisational strategies.
The course will introduce the concepts and techniques of strategic management to develop and implement successful business strategies. Here, you will gain valuable insights into the strategy fundamentals and identify the core competencies of strategic managers for business growth. In addition, you’ll determine the factors that influence strategic planning and discover the strategic management tools and concepts to create and drive strategic objectives within your organisation.
- Learn how to develop and implement a successful strategic plan
- Identify the essential components of strategic planning
- Determine how to derive a strategy from a company’s vision and mission
- Identify what makes a successful business strategy
- Acquire strategic thinking competencies
Who is the Project Management Fundamentals Course for?
This Executive Strategy and Management course is perfect for aspiring professionals in the relevant industry, such as people with careers in:
- People who are in decision-making positions
- Executives and managers
- People aspiring to become managers.
- Professionals with direct experience in managing a team.
- People looking to change careers and learn new skills
- Those interested in learning more about executive Strategy & Management
Why Choose this Diploma in Project Management Fundamentals Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
|Executive Strategy and Management|
|Module 01: Strategy Fundamentals||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Strategic Planning Competencies||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Executive Strategy and Management||00:55:00|
No Reviews found for this course.