Groups that need to make decisions or engage in a planning process often find that using a trained facilitator makes this process more efficient and easier for everyone involved. As a facilitator, you may need to call on a wide range of skills and tools, from problem solving and decision making, to team management and communicating.
This Facilitation Skills Course has been designed to make a core facilitation skill better understood and readily available for your organization. You will learn how good facilitation can make the difference between success and failure. So, be a good facilitator by joining this course.
- Learn how to differentiate facilitation from instruction and training
- Learn to recognise the eligibilities connected to proficient small group facilitation
- Know the distinction between content and process
- Get to know the stages of team development along with the ways to assist teams through every stage
- Learn about the common process tools to make meetings easier as well as pore fruitful
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Facilitation Skills Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Facilitation Skills Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Defining Your Role||00:10:00|
|How Facilitators Work||00:15:00|
|Establishing Ground Rules||00:10:00|
|Types of Thinking||00:15:00|
|Handling Controversial Issues||00:05:00|
|Common Facilitation Techniques||00:15:00|
|Providing Effective Feedback||00:30:00|
|The Language of Facilitation||00:15:00|
|Dealing with Difficult Dynamics||00:15:00|
|Stages of Team Development||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Facilitation Skills Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Facilitation Skills Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.