Do you wish to know the facilitation adequetely and what tools are needed to facilitate and organize? This course will truly help you discover the tools and skills you need for facilitation.
Facilitation skill has to be learned and developed to be able to demonstrate it effectively to any organisation. You will learn these skills when you understand its definition, purpose, and benefits that are the main purpose of this module. Through this course, you will learn differentiation process and content. The importance of group discussions and how to prepare for it will be emphasised. Also, you will be provided with the guidelines in dealing with challenges in groups. They know what and how interventions work to be able to facilitate it well.
Who is the course for?
- Facilitators or anyone from the management team that needs to learn about facilitation skills training.
- People who need to know how to facilitate and train people in their organisation.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Facilitation Skill Training Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Management Members
- Team Facilitator
- Team Leader.
|Facilitation Skills Training|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Facilitation||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Process vs. Content||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Laying the Groundwork||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Tuckman and Jensen’s Model of Team Development||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Building Consensus||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Reaching a Decision Point||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Dealing with Difficult People||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Addressing Group Dysfunction||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – About Intervention||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Intervention Techniques||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Facilitation Skills Training- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Facilitation Skills Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Facilitation Skills Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.