Learn how to bridge the gap with families and support them to strengthen their bonds. The Family Laws & Regulations 2021 course will equip you with the knowledge and expertise to resolve family issues and help others build a perfect home.
The Family Laws & Regulations 2021 course is designed to show you the ins and outs of family law. In this course you will learn about marriage law and nullity in marriage. The easy to follow modules will help you understand the basics of divorce law. You will be able to grasp an elaborate understanding of the child support process. It will also equip you with valuable information on child custody and the adoption system. Within no time, you will acquire the essential skills and expertise to deal with domestic violence issues.
The Family Laws & Regulations 2021 course is ideal for building a solid foundation on family law. Enrol in the course if you desire to establish a promising career in this sector.
- Familiarize with the fundamentals of family law
- Build a clear understanding of the key aspects of marriage law
- Understand the principles of divorce law and child custody
- Deepen your understanding of the child support and adoption system
- Acquire the skills to deal with domestic violence
- Know the importance of gender equality and feminist perspective on family law
Who is this course for?
The Family Laws & Regulations 2021 course is designed for aspiring family support workers, family law attorneys, family law solicitors and other professionals of this sector.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Family Laws & Regulations 2021 course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Family Law Attorney.
- Family Law Solicitor.
- Family Support Worker.
|Module 01: Introduction to Family Law|
|Introduction to Family Law||00:24:00|
|Module 02: Framing Family Law|
|Framing Family Law||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Marriage in Family Law|
|Marriage in Family Law||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Civil Partnership and Cohabitation|
|Civil Partnership and Cohabitation||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Nullity in Marriage|
|Nullity in Marriage||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Divorce and Family Law|
|Divorce and Family Law||00:22:00|
|Module 07: Child Custody|
|Module 08: Property and Finance on Divorce|
|Property and Finance on Divorce||00:24:00|
|Module 09: Child Support and Family Law|
|Child Support and Family Law||00:26:00|
|Module 10: Adoption Process|
|Module 11: Domestic Violence|
|Module 12: Gender Equality in Family Law|
|Gender Equality in Family Law||00:30:00|
|Module 13: Feminist Perspectives on Family Law|
|Feminist Perspectives on Family Law||00:27:00|
No Reviews found for this course.