Jewellery has been an integral part of fashion since ages. Jewellery design has been considered as a timeless piece of art. This course in jewellery design gives a base to the students in varied designs, techniques, and tools necessary to graduate as a professional jewellery designer.
The course commences with basics in drawing such as basic views of jewellery and theory that covers jewellery manufacturing, gemology and diamond assorting. The students get to design and create their own fashion jewelry as part of the curriculum. To induce modern design tools, the students are trained to ensure the students are well versed with the latest technological dimension of jewelry design.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Deciding What Types Of Products To Create||01:30:00|
|Selling Your Products||01:00:00|
|Pricing Your Products For Maximum Profits||02:00:00|
|Express Your Creativity with Clothing You Design Yourself!||01:00:00|
|Planning Your Design||01:00:00|
|Elements of Design||01:00:00|
|Your Basic Block or Fitting||00:30:00|
|Simple Variations on the Basic Block||01:00:00|
|Maintaining Balance and Proportion||01:00:00|
|Design with Fabric and Color||01:00:00|
|Where to Find Inspiration for Your Designs||01:00:00|
|Explore the World and Find Inspiration in Ethnic Fashions||01:00:00|
|Look to the Past for Historic Inspiration||01:00:00|
|Putting the Pieces Together||01:00:00|
|How To Make: Pinky Thread Bear Pattern||03:00:00|
|Safety Pin Holder||00:15:00|
|Three Curtain Pulls||00:30:00|
|Whisk Broom Holder||00:15:00|
|Towel Ring Holder||00:15:00|
|Small Pin Cushion||00:30:00|
|Large Pin Cushion||01:00:00|
|HISTORY OF FASHION DESIGNING||00:30:00|
|THEORY OF COLOUR||00:30:00|
|SEWING MACHINE & PRACTICE||00:30:00|
|COMMON MACHINE PROBLEMS||00:30:00|
|NEEDLE AND THREAD||00:30:00|
|ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGY OF FASHION INDUSTRY||00:30:00|
|BASIC HAND STITCHES||00:30:00|
|FIBRES AND FABRICS||01:00:00|
|DIFFERENT TYPES OF FABRICS||00:30:00|
|SPOTS AND STAIN REMOVAL||00:30:00|
|HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS||00:30:00|
|WOMEN’S SIZE CHART||00:30:00|
|MEN’S SIZE CHART||00:30:00|
|SIZE CHART FOR KIDS (IN INCHES)||00:30:00|
|MEASURE FROM A GARMENT||00:30:00|
|MULTI POCKET APRON||00:30:00|
|DECORATIVE HAND TOWEL||00:30:00|
|MULTI PANELLED CURTAIN||00:30:00|
|TABLE MATS, COASTERS & NAPKINS||00:30:00|
|BASIC BODICE BLOCK||00:30:00|
|PANELLED TOP WITH CUFF SLEEVES||00:30:00|
|FRONT OPEN TOP WITH TIE AT NECKLINE||00:30:00|
|HALF SLEEVE TOP WITH SHOULDER FLAP||00:30:00|
|ROLL UP HALF SLEEVE SHIRT||00:30:00|
|BASIC SKIRT BLOCK||00:30:00|
|SEMI CIRCULAR KNEE LENGTH SKIRT||00:30:00|
|BASIC TROUSER BLOCK FOR WOMEN||00:30:00|
|FLAT FRONT TROUSER||00:30:00|
|SIMPLE KURTA WITH NECK AND SLEEVE OPTIONS||00:30:00|
|PRINCESS SHIRT (LADIES)||00:30:00|
|PLAIN PAJAMA – LADIES||00:30:00|
|SALWAR WITH BELT||00:30:00|
|ODHNI / SHAWL||00:30:00|
|SIX PANELLED PETTICOAT||00:30:00|
|BLOUSE WITH LINING||00:30:00|
|NIGHTIE AND GOWN SET (2 piece)||00:30:00|
|FULL LENGTH WRAP AROUND SKIRT||00:30:00|
|BASIC SHIRT BLOCK FOR MEN||00:30:00|
|SHIRT (HALF SLEEVE)||00:30:00|
|FORMAL MEN’S SHIRT (FULL SLEEVE)||00:30:00|
|ALIGARHI PAJAMA (VARIATION)||00:30:00|
|BASIC TROUSER BLOCK FOR MEN||00:30:00|
|FLAT FRONT TROUSER||00:30:00|
|TODDLER’S FROCK (JHABLA 1)||00:30:00|
|BLOOMER (For 6 Month Old)||00:30:00|
|UNDERWEAR WITH GUSSET||00:30:00|
|SPORTS SKIRT FOR GIRLS (DIVIDED SKIRT)||00:30:00|
|DECORATIVE BABY BAG||00:30:00|
|Jewellery Making and Beading||00:30:00|
|History of Beads||01:00:00|
|Different Kinds of Beads and Its Definitions||00:30:00|
|Different Kinds of Gemstones and Its Definitions||01:00:00|
|Decorating Jewellery and Beads||01:00:00|
|Making Magic with Beads, Crystals, Pearls and Stones||02:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Workshop||00:30:00|
|Discovering Simple Jewelry Making Techniques||00:30:00|
|Uncovering the Simple Secrets of Stringing and Knotting||00:30:00|
|Different Stringing and Knotting Jewelry Projects||00:30:00|
|Different Wire Wrapping Jewelry Projects||03:00:00|
|Common Jewelry Mistakes to Avoid||00:30:00|
|Jewelry for Every Occasion||00:30:00|
|Creating Fun, Funky Jewelry for Everyday Wear||00:30:00|
|Everyday Jewelry Projects||01:00:00|
|Crafting your Own Evening, Bridal and Holiday Jewelry||01:00:00|
|Evening Jewelry Projects||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.