Burnout, fatigue, and tiredness theses are very common for busy professionals. Learn how to combat them with our Fatigue Management in the Workplace course. This course is designed to educate learners on the vital factors and assist them in acquiring the skills to manage fatigue effectively.
The course is divided into 8 easy and informative modules. The modules will demonstrate what fatigue is and how it can impact us. You will understand the common reasons for fatigue in the workplace and also clearly understand the medical reasons. Further in the course, you will develop effective fatigue management skills and acquire the strategies for developing healthy habits.
The course will also describe the policies and actions organisations take to fight fatigue. Whether you want to recover from workplace fatigue or help others do so, this course can be the perfect start. Join now!
- Understand the definition and impact of fatigue
- Learn about the common causes of fatigue in the workplace
- Know the medical reasons for fatigue
- Gain in-depth knowledge of fatigue management
- Grasp effective strategies for maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Recognise the organisational policies and initiatives for fatigue management
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Fatigue management
- Healthy living
Who Should Take this Fatigue Management in the Workplace Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Fatigue Management in the Workplace course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Fatigue Management in the Workplace Certification
After completing and passing the Fatigue Management in the Workplace course successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Fatigue Management in the Workplace course will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Fatigue Management Consultant
- Corporate Wellness Coach
- Occupational Health Advisor
- HR Well-being Specialist
- Sleep and Lifestyle Coach
|Module 1: Introduction to Fatigue Management|
|Introduction to Fatigue Management||00:13:00|
|Module 2: Understanding the Causes of Workplace Fatigue|
|Understanding the Causes of Workplace Fatigue||00:11:00|
|Module 3: Medical Reasons behind Fatigue|
|Medical Reasons behind Fatigue||00:16:00|
|Module 4: Managing Fatigue|
|Module 5: Organisational Policies and Initiatives for Fatigue Management|
|Organisational Policies and Initiatives for Fatigue Management||00:12:00|
|Module 6: Strategies for Healthy Sleep Habits|
|Strategies for Healthy Sleep Habits||00:14:00|
|Module 7: Strategies for Healthy Lifestyle Habits|
|Strategies for Healthy Lifestyle Habits||00:18:00|
|Module 8: Checklist for Assessing Fatigue|
|Checklist for Assessing Fatigue||00:09:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|