Flowers are a symbol of love, friendship and all that is good in life. All around the world, people exchange or give flowers in the form of a gift, and celebrate happy or sad occasions with these beautiful creations of nature. At the centre of attention for creating these arrangements are florists, and if you want to take a glimpse into the floristry industry, you can do so with this Floristry & Flower Arrangement Diploma course.
This floristry course consists of various topics on the art of flower arranging and starts with an introductory chapter to prepare you for a career in floristry. Following this, you’ll learn about the day-to-day life of a florist, the colours of flowers and their symbolism, different flowers and their meaning, and how to care for potted plants. In this course, you will also discover ways to keep cut flowers fresh for longer and tackle disease and cultural disorders like heat injury.
The course covers many more related topics, including floristry skills, arrangements, and a little about the business aspect of floristry. On completion, you will have the skills and knowledge to create stunning floral displays and hand-tied bouquets for any occasion.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about flowers and related issues
- Entrepreneurs seeking an opportunity in the flower industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Floristry & Flower Arrangement Diploma course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Event manager
- Party planner
- Flower cultivator