This Food Hygiene and Safety Level 3 Course is designed to provide catering and hospitality sector professionals in senior-level roles with the skills, credentials and practical knowledge to ensure a high standard of food safety and hygiene in the workplace, in compliance with the Food Safety Act 1990.
All catering professionals must be trained in food hygiene and safety with a solid understanding of the risks and hazards involved in preparing and serving food. In this comprehensive Food Hygiene and Safety Level 3 Training Course, learners will gain an in-depth understanding of food hygiene best practice procedures, to ensure their business achieves a five-star outstanding national hygiene food rating.
You will learn how to supervise food safety to effectively train your staff, implement and monitor an effective food safety management system in the workplace that minimises the risk of food hazards, control contamination, maintain an excellent standard of personal hygiene, and much more.
Who is the course for?
This advanced Food Hygiene and Safety Level 3 Course is ideal for those in management roles who are responsible for supervising and training staff on food hygiene and safety standards, such as:
- Catering Manager
- Food Safety Manager
- Head Chef
- Health & Safety Advisor
- Restaurant Manager
- Senior food retailers
- Catering Manager
- Restaurant and Café owners
- Kitchen Managers
- Supervisory food handlers
- Supervisors or Managers of fast-food outlets and takeaways
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Food Hygiene and Safety Level 3|
|Module 1: Food Safety – An Introduction||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Supervision of Food Safety||00:37:00|
|Module 3: Food Safety Legislation||00:34:00|
|Module 4: Food Safety Management System||00:44:00|
|Module 5: Food Safety Management Tools||00:30:00|
|Module 6: Microbiology||00:28:00|
|Module 7: Contamination Hazards||00:28:00|
|Module 8: Controlling Contamination||00:39:00|
|Module 9: Bacterial Food Poisoning and Food-Borne Illness||00:32:00|
|Module 10: Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)||00:32:00|
|Module 11: Personal Hygiene||00:30:00|
|Module 12: Food and Temperature Control||00:34:00|
|Module 13: Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperature||00:25:00|
|Module 14: Food Spoilage and Preservation||00:38:00|
|Module 15: Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction||00:35:00|
|Module 16: Waste Disposal, Cleaning and Disinfection||00:35:00|
|Module 17: Pest Management||00:29:00|
|Module 18: Food Safety Training for the Staff||00:29:00|
|Module 19: Reopening and Adapting Your Food Business During COVID-19||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.