If you are looking to gain a broad knowledge of food safety & hygiene, identify problem areas and recommend solutions as a food handler, then this is just the right course for you! This course is designed principally for those who dream to be supervisors of food handlers within the catering and hospitality industry.
By law, all food handlers must have an understanding of the basic principles of food hygiene and know how to work safely so as to protect the food they manufacture from contamination. The course provides learners with up-to-date food hygiene information using a range of written text, interactive exercises and video content to ensure learners thoroughly comprehend their food safety responsibilities.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who need to learn about workplace health and safety methods
- People who have an interest in knowing how to handle health and safety
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Food Safety Act & Legislation||00:30:00|
|Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Point (HACCP)||00:30:00|
|Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards||00:30:00|
|Food Preparation & Temperature Control||00:30:00|
|Food Premises Design and Cleaning Schedules||00:30:00|
|Health and Safety at Workplace|
|Health and Safety Related Accidents and ill-health||00:30:00|
|Legal Responsibilities and Requirements||00:30:00|
|Managing health and safety in Workplace||01:00:00|
|Health and Safety in The workplace||01:00:00|
|Workplace Hazards, Slips and Trips||01:00:00|
|General fire safety||00:30:00|
|Work at height||01:00:00|
|Plant and equipment maintenance||01:00:00|
|Lifting and handling||01:00:00|
|Flammable and explosive substances||01:00:00|
|Managing health, Stress and Emergency Procedures||01:00:00|
|Role of Employer or Managers and PPE||01:00:00|
|Importance of Workplace Safety|
|Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important||01:00:00|
|It Takes Team Effort!||01:00:00|
|Some Rules are Compulsory||00:30:00|
|You Need a Backup Plan Always||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Issues and Concerns||00:30:00|
|How to Deal with Noncompliance||00:15:00|
|Remember What the Workplace is for||01:00:00|
|Make Your Workplace a Good Place||00:30:00|
|Are Dress Codes Appropriate?||00:30:00|
|People Who Work After Hours||01:00:00|
|Your Fire Safety Plan||01:00:00|
|Plan for Emergencies||00:30:00|
|Promoting a Safe Environment||00:30:00|
|Do You Need Security Guards?||00:15:00|
|Special Situations: The Handicapped||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.