Learn all the essential skills to become an expert in Functional IT. From this comprehensive Functional Skills – IT course, you will be able to understand the principles of Functional IT. In the step-by-step training process, you will acquire practical skills along with theoretical knowledge. The Qualified professionals will assist you throughout this learning process.
This Functional Skills – IT is structured to ensure you have all the adequate skills to secure a position in this competitive industry. You will achieve the confidence and competency to bear all the responsibilities of this profession. The course will add all the right credentials to your resume and increase your employability in this growing industry.
- Get a deep understanding of the fundamentals of Information Technology (IT)
- Master all the IT Components
- Understand how operating systems work
- Master software building tools and languages
- Learn how information flows within IT and how Storage Companies and Technologies work
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is now employed in this field or who aspires to be one should take this course. Your knowledge will grow through taking this course, which will also strengthen your resume. To demonstrate your newly gained knowledge, develop crucial abilities and receive a professional credential.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Functional Skills – IT course is intended to assist you in obtaining the dream job or maybe the promotion you’ve always desired. With the assistance and direction of our Functional Skills – IT course, learn the vital abilities and knowledge you require to succeed in your life.
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Unit 01: Introduction||00:01:00|
|Unit 02: Course Outline||00:06:00|
|Section 02: Information Technology|
|Unit 01: Facts about Information Technology (IT)||00:05:00|
|Unit 02: What is Information Technology & How IT Works||00:02:00|
|Section 03: Components of IT|
|Unit 01: IT Components||00:02:00|
|Section 04: Hardware|
|Unit 01: What is Hardware||00:02:00|
|Unit 02: Examples of Computer||00:02:00|
|Unit 03: Computer Hardware Manufacturers||00:04:00|
|Unit 04: Hardware Jobs||00:05:00|
|Section 05: Operating System|
|Unit 01: What is Operating System||00:02:00|
|Unit 02: Examples of Operating System||00:08:00|
|Unit 03: Operating System Jobs||00:10:00|
|Unit 04: OS Tools Related Jobs||00:02:00|
|Section 06: Application/Software|
|Unit 01: What is Application/Software||00:03:00|
|Unit 02: Software Building Tools and Languages||00:03:00|
|Unit 03: Software/Application Building Jobs||00:03:00|
|Unit 04: Software/Application User Jobs||00:03:00|
|Section 07: Networking|
|Unit 01: What is Computer Networking||00:02:00|
|Unit 02: Computer Network Companies||00:02:00|
|Unit 03: Network Jobs||00:04:00|
|Section 08: Security|
|Unit 01: What is Computer Security||00:02:00|
|Unit 02: Security Companies||00:01:00|
|Unit 03: Security Jobs||00:03:00|
|Section 09: Traffic Flow & Enterprise Level IT Components|
|Unit 01: How Information Flow within IT||00:02:00|
|Unit 02: Enterprise Level IT Components||00:02:00|
|Section 10: Storage|
|Unit 01: What is Storage||00:05:00|
|Unit 02: Storage Companies and Technologies||00:02:00|
|Unit 03: Jobs in Storage||00:02:00|
|Section 11: Database|
|Unit 01: What is Database||00:02:00|
|Unit 02: Database Type and Technologies||00:04:00|
|Unit 03: Database Jobs||00:02:00|
|Section 12: Virtualisation & Cloud|
|Unit 01: What is Virtualisation||00:03:00|
|Unit 02: What is Cloud Technology||00:02:00|
|Unit 03: Virtualisation and Cloud Companies||00:02:00|
|Unit 04: Virtualisation and Cloud Jobs||00:02:00|
|Section 13: Management & Other IT Jobs|
|Unit 01: IT Management Jobs||00:03:00|
|Unit 02: Other IT Jobs||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.