Beautiful and efficient web design can help your clients understand products, reach you and increase their customer satisfaction. As 81% of customers do online research before reaching to you, your online presentation determines their decision. Learn how you can design your website using CSS from this Fundamental of CSS3 Tutorial course and impress your customers.
This Fundamental of CSS3 Tutorial course will help you to understand CSS basics and functions from scratch. You will learn about contexts of CSS basic, styling and Positioning, creating responsive designs, changing layout, colors and many other functions from this course.
This course will help you to understand how you can use CSS effectively and boost your marketing strategies. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn CSS techniques easily.
- Get a clear understanding of the functions of CSS
- Familiarize with basic styling and positioning elements
- Be able to create different styling using color, shape, size and different fonts
- Learn how to apply CSS to websites
- Understand the most important CSS rules and how to use them
- Arrange elements based on different preferences in CSS
- Be able to practice various CSS designing and styling techniques
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn web designing or web development and style their websites using CSS. This course will help you to understand the functions of CSS and how to design websites from scratch.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Fundamental of CSS3 Tutorial is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- App Developers
- Software Engineers
|Unit 01: CSS in Context|
|Module 01: What Was CSS Originally Intended To Do?||00:07:00|
|Module 02: DEMO: The Most Basic CSS Usage||00:07:00|
|Module 03: Responsive Design||00:02:00|
|Module 04: Chapter Summary||00:02:00|
|Unit 02: Overview of CSS|
|Module 01: What is CSS?||00:04:00|
|Module 02: Where Can You Find CSS?||00:03:00|
|Module 03: What CSS Can and Can’t Do||00:02:00|
|Module 04: Optional Demo – Serving an HTML Application||00:05:00|
|Module 05: How Do we Add CSS to a Website?||00:04:00|
|Module 06: Demo – Adding CSS to a Website||00:06:00|
|Module 07: CSS Selectors||00:03:00|
|Module 08: Demo – Using CSS Selectors||00:05:00|
|Module 09: Module Summary||00:01:00|
|Unit 03: Styling HTML Elements with CSS|
|Module 01: Why do We Style CSS Elements?||00:03:00|
|Module 02: CSS and Fonts||00:03:00|
|Module 03: DEMO: Styling Text with CSS||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Sizing HTML Elements with CSS||00:06:00|
|Module 05: DEMO: Sizing HTML Elements with CSS||00:08:00|
|Module 06: Colorizing HTML Elements with CSS||00:05:00|
|Module 07: DEMO: Colorizing HTML Elements with CSS||00:07:00|
|Module 08: Summary of this Chapter||00:01:00|
|Unit 04: Arranging Elements with CSS|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Adding Margin with CSS||00:01:00|
|Module 03: Advanced Positioning with CSS||00:04:00|
|Module 04: DEMO: Positioning Elements Absolutely and Relatively||00:07:00|
|Module 05: Positioning HTML Elements with Float||00:02:00|
|Module 06: DEMO: Positioning HTML Elements with Float||00:07:00|
|Module 07: Summary of this Course||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.