The history of the human species is embedded in their genes. The slightest change in the gene can lead to major changes in physical or mental disorders. Learn the principles of genes and their function from this Fundamentals of Genetics course.
In this Fundamentals of Genetics course, you will learn the basic principles and structures of genes. You will be familiarized with different genetic disorders and their symptoms. You’ll also learn how to perform counselling. This course will strengthen your understanding of genetics and provide you with the skills you need to pursue your career in genetics.
The bite-sized interactive lessons of this Fundamentals of Genetics course will teach you the topics with ease and in an enjoyable way. This course doesn’t need any prior knowledge, you can learn from this course despite your different educational background.
- Familiarize with the fundamental concept of genetics
- Learn about genetics and genomics
- Know about different genetic disorders
- Understand how to perform genetic counselling
- Know about different applications of genetics knowledge
- Be able to determine different types of genetic disorders
- Familiarize with the treatments for genetic disorders
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Fundamentals of Genetics is ideal for those who want to understand the principles of genetics. This course will give you a clear understanding of the basic principles of genetics from scratch.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Fundamentals of Genetics is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Genetic Engineers
- Senior Consultants
- Medical Coders
- Research Assistants
- Application Scientists
|Module 1- Fundamental Concepts of Genetics|
|Fundamental Concepts of Genetics||00:12:00|
|Module 2- Genetics and Genomics|
|Genetics and Genomics||00:11:00|
|Module 3- Genetic Disorders|
|Module 4- Genetic Counselling|
|Module 5- Application of Genetics Knowledge|
|Application of Genetics Knowledge||00:16:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|