Help people suffering from SL difficulties express their feelings and emotions through the Fundamentals of Speech and Language Therapy course. This course will educate you on different speech disorders and assist you in building the skills to provide speech therapy.
In this Fundamentals of Speech and Language Therapy course, you will understand the core elements of speech therapy. The interactive video lessons will help you learn about speech anatomy. The course will also introduce you to the basic characteristics of speech.
You will receive valuable information about language development and different types of speech disorders found in children and adults. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the key skills to help children with speech and language difficulties.
The Fundamentals of Speech and Language Therapy course is the ultimate training ground for future SEN teachers and speech therapists. If you wish to pursue one of these careers, enroll today!
- Learn about the basic principles of speech therapy
- Familiarize yourself with the anatomy of speech and the science behind speech
- Deepen your knowledge of language development
- Understand the characteristics of speech
- Explore different speech disorders seen in children and adults
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to support children with speech and language difficulties
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to learn about speech therapy or wants to pursue a career in the relevant industry can take this Fundamentals of Speech and Language Therapy course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Fundamentals of Speech and Language Therapy course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
- Speech Therapist
|Speech And Language Therapy|
|Module 01: An Overview of Speech Therapy|
|An Overview of Speech Therapy||00:13:00|
|Module 02: The Science of Speech|
|The Science of Speech||00:19:00|
|Module 03: The Anatomy of Speech|
|The Anatomy of Speech||01:00:00|
|Module 04: Characteristic of Speech: Linguistic Discipline|
|Characteristic of Speech: Linguistic Discipline||00:26:00|
|Module 05: Literacy and Language Development|
|Literacy and Language Development||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Child Speech & Language Disorders|
|Child Speech & Language Disorders||00:32:00|
|Module 07: Adult Speech & Language Disorders|
|Adult Speech & Language Disorders||00:29:00|
|Module 08: How to Help a Child with SL Difficulties|
|How to Help a Child with SL Difficulties||00:34:00|
|Mock Exam – Fundamentals of Speech and Language Therapy||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Fundamentals of Speech and Language Therapy||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.