Video games are no longer only an entertainment, as there is a growing industry where video games are being considered as professional sports. They are influencing the modern culture so much, that some universities are now even offering scholarships to professional gamers. But in order to gamers to showcase their talents, there needs to be innovation at the basic level through the games developers. This Game Development Course can help you fill up that role by helping you to learn how to develop your own games.
This course, like all good materials starts with an introduction to game creation, where you will also learn about the essential tools you will need for that endeavour. You will also understand the basics of game design and take a look at different 2D & 3D game creation softwares in the market. Next you focus a bit more on 3D game creation and learn about game modification. Furthermore you also learn about how to create a game on a social site as well.
In the supporting materials section, you will find plenty of materials that will help you create your own game, and make a splash in the green.
Who is the course for?
- Game makers or developers who want to improve their game development skills.
- People who have an interest in game development and software.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Game Development Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Assistant Producer
- Audio Engineer
- Creative Director
- Game Designer
- Game Developer
- Game Programmer
- Games Artist
- Product Manager
- Software Developer.
|Game Development Course|
|Introduction To Game Creation||00:30:00|
|Basics of Game Design||01:00:00|
|2D Game Creation Software||01:00:00|
|3D Game Creation Software||01:00:00|
|3D Game Creation||00:30:00|
|How To Create a Game on a Social Site||00:30:00|
|Additional Supporting Materials|
|Game Development XNA GameStudio||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Game Development Course||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Game Development Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Game Development Course||00:20:00|