Garden is usually a space used for display, cultivation, and enjoyment of plants and other forms of nature. If you are someone who is planning to become an expert in gardening, then you are on the right page. Through this course, you will know garden design and landscaping. All these skills are essentials in creating the garden which you or your potential clients would prefer.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to have a new hobby such as gardening.
- Anyone who wants to know to manage their life and work balance.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Garden Design & Landscaping Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Garden Management Staff
- Landscape Artist.
|Module 1: Gardening Basics|
|Organic Gardening Basics||00:30:00|
|Having a Plan||00:30:00|
|Having the Right Tools||01:00:00|
|Making your Own Mulch||01:00:00|
|Natural Pest Control||00:30:00|
|What to Avoid||01:00:00|
|Benefits of Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Garden Maintenance|
|How to Take Care of your Garden||00:15:00|
|Beginning Garden Care for the New Homeowner||00:30:00|
|At Home Remedies for Garden Care||00:30:00|
|Common Garden Problems And Easy Garden Care Solutions||00:15:00|
|Dogs Beware: Garden Care for the Dog Friendly Home||00:30:00|
|Garden Care for all Flower and Vegetable Life||00:30:00|
|Garden Care for the New Neighbor||00:15:00|
|Garden Care in All Seasons||00:30:00|
|What to Look for in Plant Selection||00:15:00|
|Herb Garden Care: Types, Tricks and Tips for Success||00:30:00|
|How Not to Care for your Garden: Common Garden Care Mistakes to Avoid||00:15:00|
|How to Choose and Maintain Annuals||00:30:00|
|How to Make your Seedlings Grow||00:30:00|
|How to Make Garden Care a Fun Filled Family Activity||00:15:00|
|Winter Garden Care||00:30:00|
|Garden Care for All Corners of Your Yard||00:15:00|
|Must Have Garden Tools for the Proper Garden Care Year Round||01:00:00|
|Preparing for a Garden||00:30:00|
|Proper Care to Garden||00:15:00|
|So, You Want to Start a Garden? Garden Care||00:30:00|
|The Best Conditions and Home Remedy Secrets to Rose Garden Care||00:30:00|
|The Different Kinds of Plant Gardens and How to Care for Each Type||00:15:00|
|What Type of Garden are you Destined to Have?||00:30:00|
|Top Nine Garden Care Tips from the Experts||00:15:00|
|Module 3: Landscaping|
|Planning The Home Landscape||00:30:00|
|The Base Plan||00:15:00|
|Steps For Drawing The Base Plan||01:00:00|
|Planning For Your Needs||00:15:00|
|Studying The Site||00:30:00|
|Placing Your Plants||00:30:00|
|Choosing And Planting Your Plants||02:00:00|
|Landscaping For Energy Savings||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Garden Design & Landscaping Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Garden Design & Landscaping Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Garden Design & Landscaping Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.