Gas appliances should be maintained appropriately to avoid any hazards, including gas leaks, explosions, and carbon monoxide poisoning. Increase your knowledge of gas safety to keep yourself and your loved ones from gas-related threats.
This Gas Safety course will thoroughly introduce you to the safety rules for using gas. From the comprehensive lectures, you’ll learn how to check a gas meter regulator and calculate ventilation requirements for gas appliances. Also, you’ll learn how to check the working pressure of appliances and understand the need for emergency and evacuation procedures. Enrol right away!
- Understand how often should a gas check be carried out
- Know the process of tightness testing
- Familiarise yourself with gas safety precautions
- Be able to detect a gas leak
- Learn how to check a gas meter regulator
- Understand how to calculate ventilation requirements for gas appliances
- Be able to test the safety and efficiency of chimneys
Who is the Course for?
This Gas Safety Course is for people interested in having a comprehensive understanding of gas safety to avoid gas related hazards.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Gas Safety course offers useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any profession or career from any industry you are in, such as:
- Gas Technician
- Gas Safety Manager
- Gas Engineer
- Oil and Gas Manager
- Fire Safety Manager
- First Aider
|Module 01: Gas Safety Legislation||00:41:00|
|Module 02: Combustion||00:29:00|
|Module 03: Transmission System: Pipes and Flues||00:36:00|
|Module 04: Ventilation||00:27:00|
|Module 05: Tightness Testing||00:41:00|
|Module 06: Meter Regulator Check||00:28:00|
|Module 07: Appliance Pressures and Gas Rates||00:26:00|
|Module 08: Emergency Isolation Controls and Valves||01:15:00|
|Module 09: Gas Safety Devices and Controls||00:41:00|
|Module 10: Gas Warning Labelling||00:34:00|
|Module 11: Emergency and Evacuation Procedures||00:33:00|
|Module 12: Chimney Standards, Inspection and Testing||00:38:00|
|Module 13: Gas Appliances and Safety||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.