Are you planning to go to school for a course but don’t have any funds for it? Are you now considering applying for any scholarships? Or are you someone who helps people apply for a scholarship? Either way, this course will be able to help you!
This course is designed to give students a guide how to get a scholarship to fund their schooling. This course will give you the basics of scholarship program. Since we all know that scholarships and grants are a huge source of help for financial aid, you would want to become competitive since you need to compete with others who also want to have a slot on a scholarship. This course will help you with these challenges you are going to encounter during the process.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to help people in their scholarship concerns
- People who have an interest in applying for a scholarship
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Getting Scholarships Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Life Coaches
- School Guidance Counsellors.
|Getting Scholarships Course|
|How To Online Search To Access To A Fast And Free College Recruiting Scholarship||01:00:00|
|The Search Engine And The Scholarship: An Unhealthy Relationship||01:00:00|
|Getting The Best Financial Assistance Through College Scholarship Search Engine||01:00:00|
|Parents Guide To College Financial Aid||01:00:00|
|Paying For Your Child’s College Finances— Guide For Parents On Student Loan, Scholarship, And Grant||01:00:00|
|Free College Money From Scholarship And Grants||00:30:00|
|The Questions To Ask About Grants And Scholarships||00:30:00|
|College Scholarship For Students With Interests In Music||01:00:00|
|The 4 W’s In Looking For The Right College Cheerleading Scholarship||01:00:00|
|Financing Your Education: Coping With Financial Strain||00:30:00|
|How To Write The Ultimate Grant Proposal||01:00:00|
|Managing Scholarship Requirements And Your Health||00:30:00|
|Guide For Your Scholarships And Nationality||01:00:00|
|Scholarships, Grants and Your Family||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Getting Scholarships Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Getting Scholarships Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.