Do you want to learn how to set a personal or a business goal? Go beyond just setting goals and achieve them by enrolling in our goal setting and accomplishment course.
Goal setting is an important part of succeeding in every aspect of life. With our Effective Goal-Setting and accomplishment course, you’ll discover dozens of tools, tips, strategies, fresh ideas and more — all intended towards setting and accomplishing goals quickly and effortlessly. From setting individual goals to working within the framework of a team environment, the course will enable you to move beyond the internal barriers and outside issues that have hindered you previously.
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs, students, adventurers and the dreamers who are interested in learning the mechanics of goal setting.
- Individuals who want to learn how to set and achieve their goals.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Social worker.
- This course is for anyone who wants to be more productive in both social and work life.
|Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Overcoming Procrastination (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Overcoming Procrastination (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Four P’s of Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Improving Motivation||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Wise Time Management||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Tips for Completing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Increase Your Productivity||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – “To Do” List Characteristics||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Smart Goals||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Mistakes Will Happen||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Goal Setting and Accomplishment Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.