Are you currently a goat farmer? Or are you someone who owns a goat farm? If yes, then this course will help you be knowledgeable on how to raise and care for goats.
Goat farming is an exciting business or can also be a hobby since many people love animals, you can also consider raising and caring a goat. However, taking care of goats need the commitment to be able to raise one successfully, and if you are up to this challenge, then you might as well do it. And to be able to succeed in your goat raising activity, this course will surely help you.
In this course, you will learn the general information about raising goats. You will also be learning how to take care of a newborn goat and how to take care of their food and nutrition. You will also learn how to milk and breed a goat. There will also be a discussion on Pygmy goats and how to feed milk to baby pygmy goats. Lastly, you will be able to know goat diseases and how to take care of them.
Who is the course for?
- Goat farmers or owners who want to become more knowledgeable about goat farming.
- People who are interested in goat farming.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Goats Farming Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Goat Farmers
- Goat Owners
- Goat Raisers
- Organic Goat Farmers.
|Goats Farming Course|
|How To Take Care Of A Newborn Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Milk A Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Breed A Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Feed Milk To Baby Pygmy Goats||00:30:00|
|Additional Tips On How To Take Care Of Goats||00:30:00|
|Essentials Needed For Your Goats||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Goats Farming Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Goats Farming Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Goats Farming Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.