Goat farming has a plethora of advantages. It requires less capital and space. So if you want to be a successful goat farmer or start your own goat business, this Goats Farming course will do wonders for you.
Goats are excellent farm animals that produce meat, milk, and fibre, which are valuable sources of income. As a result, goat farming is a gratifying business. This Goats Farming course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to goat raising and care. Moving forward, you’ll learn the process of breeding and milking goats. It will also discuss the various types of goat breeds and how to feed a baby pygmy goat. Lastly, you’ll learn about common goat diseases and preventive measures.
- Gain the relevant skills in goat farming
- Know the importance of goat farming
- Learn how to raise goat kids
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of goat breeding
- Learn how to bottle feed a baby pygmy goat
- Discover the various goal diseases and how to prevent them
- Determine the supplies needed for goats
Who is the Course for?
Professionals interested in starting their goat farm can take this Goats Farming course. The course will educate learners on raising and caring for goats. Existing goat farmers can also take this course for skills enhancement.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
Goats Farming Course provides useful skills to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Goat Farmers
- Goat Owners
- Goat Raisers
- Organic Goat Farmers.
|Goats Farming Course|
|How To Take Care Of A Newborn Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Milk A Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Breed A Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Feed Milk To Baby Pygmy Goats||00:30:00|
|Additional Tips On How To Take Care Of Goats||00:30:00|
|Essentials Needed For Your Goats||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Goats Farming Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Goats Farming Course||00:20:00|