Google is a platform being used to search for world’s information by looking at Web pages, images, videos, etc. on the internet. Since Google can provide you with this kind of information, it will be beneficial for someone who is interested in how Google works and how you could earn through it. In this course, you will learn how Google marketing works through local searching, Google AdWords, and Google plus Marketing. You will learn all these valuable lessons which will help you in learning about Google Marketing that will eventually help to reach out people and know more about your online target market.
Who is the course for?
- Marketing professionals who want to be an expert in Google AdWords.
- People are interested in learning Google AdWords and how it works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Google Bundle Courses will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Professional
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Promotions Specialist.
|Module 1: Local Searching|
|Module 2: Google Adwords|
|Benefits of online advertising and AdWords||00:30:00|
|Choosing a campaign type||00:30:00|
|Measure your results||00:30:00|
|The Secret to Monster Keyword Lists||01:00:00|
|Adwords Groups Plural||00:30:00|
|Save On Your Adwords Budget||00:30:00|
|Explosive Adwords Copywriting||01:00:00|
|Optimizing Your Landing Page||01:00:00|
|The v – Dynamic Keywords||01:00:00|
|Module 3: Google Plus Marketing|
|Introduction to Google +/+1||01:00:00|
|How to Sign Up for a Google Account||01:00:00|
|Google Plus Profile for Marketing||02:00:00|
|Using Circles for Marketing||02:00:00|
|Google Streams of Information||01:00:00|
|Google Plus Hangouts||01:00:00|
|Google Plus Button and Google Plus Statistics||01:00:00|
|Google Plus Realtime Search||00:30:00|
|Use Google Chrome Extensions With Google Plus||00:30:00|
|Tips on Getting More Google +1 Recommendations||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Google Adwords, Google Plus & Google Search Mastery Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Google Adwords, Google Plus & Google Search Mastery Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.