canva is one of the most popular and effective tools for graphic designers for fast designing. If you want to use your graphic designing for marketing or put your idea online then the large library of canva can help you choose any template and edit it as you wish. Learn the effective techniques of canva to create beautiful and eye-catching graphics from this Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Application course and promote your ideas effectively.
This Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Application course will help you to apply different colour theories and fundamentals in your project. You will learn how to use graphic theories and colours for data visualisation. You will be able to use professional colour palettes, proximity, typography and many other graphic components to beautify your design.
This course will help you learn graphic designing techniques from scratch. It is a very effective course for aspiring graphic designers and marketers who wants to learn Canva techniques.
- Familiarize with the fundamentals and theories of graphic designing
- Understand colour interaction and colour harmony in designing
- Be able to create different types of colour combinations and apply them to your design
- Learn how to create a professional colour palette
- Gain the skill to work with colour, images and typography
- Learn how colour basics work for branding
- Learn the cultural connection of colours
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn graphic designing or strengthen their basics of designing. You will learn the basic theories and elements of graphic designing and their application from this curse.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Graphic Elements of Design: Color Theory and Application is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Graphic Designers
- Digital Artists
- Social Media Marketers
- Logo Designers
- Banner Designers
|Module 01: Colour Theory- Basic Terms||00:03:00|
|Module 02: Use Values to Establish Hierarchy in Photoshop CC||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Class Exercise: Value||00:01:00|
|Module 04: Colour Fundamentals: Colour Wheel||00:02:00|
|Module 05: Colour Combinations||00:05:00|
|How to Work with Colours in Adobe Illustrator CC 2020|
|Module 06: Colour Modes in Adobe Illustrator CC||00:01:00|
|Module 07: Working with Existing Colours||00:02:00|
|Module 08: Customising Colours||00:01:00|
|Module 09: Save Colour Swatches||00:01:00|
|Module 10: Global Colours||00:01:00|
|Module 11: Duplicate Global Colours||00:01:00|
|Module 12: Adobe Colour Themes||00:04:00|
|Module 13: Colour Guides||00:01:00|
|Module 14: Recolour Artwork||00:03:00|
|Module 15: Colouring the Line Art||00:03:00|
|Module 16: Save as Template||00:03:00|
|Module 17: CMYK Colour System||00:02:00|
|Module 18: RGB Colour System||00:01:00|
|Module 19: Pantone Colour System||00:01:00|
|Different Techniques to Develop Successful Colour Palettes|
|Module 20: Colour Technique- The Subordinate, Dominant and Accent Technique||00:01:00|
|Module 21: Colour Technique- Meaning Based Technique for Harmonising Colours||00:01:00|
|Module 22: Colour Technique- Meaning Based Colour Technique Exercise||00:03:00|
|Module 23: Colour Technique- One Colour Palette Technique||00:01:00|
|Module 24: Colour Technique- Two Colour Palette Technique||00:01:00|
|Module 25: Colour Technique- Progressive Colour Technique||00:01:00|
|Module 26: Colour Technique-Repetition or Reoccurrence or Gradient Technique||00:01:00|
|Module 27: Colour Progression and Repetition Exercise||00:08:00|
|Module 28: Colour Technique- Black and White Technique||00:02:00|
|Module 29: Colour as Provocateur||00:01:00|
|Module 30: Excessive Colour Solutions||00:02:00|
|Module 31: Colour Overlap Technique||00:01:00|
|Colour Interaction and Proximity|
|Module 32: Introduction||00:01:00|
|Module 33: Colour Interaction||00:01:00|
|Module 34: Different Colour Types||00:04:00|
|Module 35: Class Exercise: Colour Interaction||00:03:00|
|Module 36: How Light Affect Your Colours||00:01:00|
|Module 37: Interaction and Proximity||00:01:00|
|Module 38: Colour Proximity Exercise||00:02:00|
|Module 39: How to Make that Geometric Grid Design to Practice Your Colour||00:08:00|
|Colour and Imagery|
|Module 40:Colour in Images, Illustrations and Type||00:01:00|
|Module 41:Colour and Imagery||00:01:00|
|Module 42:Best Royalty-free Images Websites||00:02:00|
|Module 43: Apply Colour to Your Images in Photoshop CC||00:06:00|
|Module 44: Images as Element of the Composition||00:04:00|
|Module 45: Proofing Colours||00:05:00|
|Module 46: Save for Printing||00:02:00|
|Module 47: Class Project- Colour and Texture||00:03:00|
|Colours and Illustration|
|Module 48: Colour and Illustration||00:02:00|
|Module 49: Best Resources to Get Customisable Illustration||00:02:00|
|Colour and Type|
|Module 50: How to Use Colours and Type||00:01:00|
|Module 51: Colour and Hierarchy||00:01:00|
|Module 52: Display text||00:02:00|
|Module 53: Specific Fonts||00:01:00|
|Module 54: Body Text and Colour||00:02:00|
|Module 55: Apply Effects to Display Text in Adobe Illustrator||00:04:00|
|Module 56: Best Fonts Resources Websites||00:02:00|
|Module 57: Class Project- Magazine Mock-up||00:07:00|
|Colours in Data Visualisation|
|Module 58: Introduction to Colours in Data Visualisation||00:01:00|
|Module 59: Colours in Data Visualisation||00:03:00|
|Module 60: Different Ways to Import Charts||00:04:00|
|Module 61: The Process of Decluttering||00:09:00|
|Colours in Brand Identity Basics|
|Module 62: Introduction to Colours in Branding||00:01:00|
|Module 63: Colours in Brand Identity- Part 1||00:10:00|
|Module 64: Colours in Brand Identity- Part 2||00:06:00|
|Module 65: Class Project- Logo||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.