This course presents the value of showcasing yourself as a complete package by using a resume as an introduction to an employer and backing it up with a portfolio presented at the interview. The job market continues to change, as should your job seeking options.
In order to make the most of this course, it is better if participants have already applied to few jobs that they want or went through the basic job seeking application processes. This is very important in order to feel the whole process in steps. The job market has never been this dynamic before. This is truly an exciting yet a challenging time to be alive; more so for the thriving large number of talented millennial population.
- Speak for yourself using descriptive language.
- Apply the essential elements of cover letters and resumes.
- Understand the need for pre-employment testing and what to expect in your target market.
- Design a personalized portfolio.
- Develop a plan that moves you to a new job within 60 days.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Guide To Employment is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Guide To Employment is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Who Are You?||00:30:00|
|Writing the Resume||01:00:00|
|Creating a Noticeable Package||00:30:00|
|Dealing with Awkward Points||00:30:00|
|Getting to a New Job in 60 Days||00:30:00|
|Change and Transitions||00:30:00|
|The Important Stuff||00:30:00|
|Skill and Ability||00:30:00|
|Vocation and Strategy||00:30:00|
|The Job Market||00:45:00|
|Invite Your Network||00:15:00|
|Ready, Set, Goal!||00:15:00|
|Thinking Unconventionally to Get What You Want||00:15:00|
|Understanding the Interview||00:30:00|
|Types of Questions||00:15:00|
|Unwinding for the Interview||00:15:00|
|Common Problems and Solutions||00:30:00|
|Practice Makes Perfect||00:15:00|
|Sealing the Deal||00:30:00|
|Getting What You’re Worth||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.