Does the thought of an objection to your sales presentation fill you with fear? Do you want to learn how you can get past the objections and secure the deal? If yes, then enrol now!
Each salesperson is worried about taking care of awkward questions that many may see as something that will derail the bringing of the deal to a close. The best approach is to consider them to be an open door as our training course shows. Our Handling Sales Objections & Negotiating Course will set up yourself or your salespeople to manage nearly anything that is thrown their way. You or your group can likewise help themselves by thinking about their approach. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, information and knowledge of handling sales objections and negotiating.
Who is this course for?
- Sales professionals.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Handling Sales Objections & Negotiating Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Sales manager.
- Sales trainer
- Sales executive.
- Much more.
|Handling Sales Objections & Negotiating|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Three Main Factors||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Seeing Objections as Opportunities||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Getting to the Bottom||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Finding a Point of Agreement||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Have the Client Answer Their Own Objection||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Deflating Objections||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Unvoiced Objections||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Five Steps||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Dos and Don’ts||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Sealing the Deal||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Handling Sales Objections & Negotiating Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Handling Sales Objections & Negotiating Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Handling Sales Objections & Negotiating Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.