If you work in health and social care, utilise services yourself, or might want to study in depth to discover more about how we bolster grown-ups in our care framework, this course is for you. This course is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to care for others in a broad range of health or social care settings using real-life case studies to explore a wide variety of interesting issues and debates. Enrol now and study this course from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for those either working or hoping to work within Health and Social Care sector in a variety of roles.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Health and Social Care for Adults course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings
- Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments
- Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in acute health environments
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- Senior support workers in supported living projects.
|Module 1: Personal Health care|
|How I Became a Hygienist||01:00:00|
|The Nature and Cause of Disease||01:30:00|
|Diet and Nutrition||01:30:00|
|Vitamins and Other Food Supplements||01:30:00|
|The Analysis of Disease States: Helping the Body to Recover||02:00:00|
|Module 2: Health and Wellness|
|Who Are The Baby Boomers?||00:30:00|
|Boomers Want To Stay Healthy||00:30:00|
|Exercise To Beat Aging||01:00:00|
|Diet To Beat Ageing||01:00:00|
|Vitamins To Beat Aging||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Health of the Mind|
|Mental Health Basics||00:30:00|
|Are you Resilient||00:30:00|
|Take Good Care of Yourself||00:30:00|
|When Do You Need to See a Professional?||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Health and Social Care for Adults||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Health and Social Care for Adults||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.