Did you know that healthcare is the largest employment sector in the UK? Care assistants can specialise in many different areas of healthcare, and their responsibilities can vary greatly, depending on the role. If you are considering a career in this field, take steps to become a healthcare assistant and enrol in this best-selling Health Care Assistant Course (Children) Course.
This training course will explore the role and responsibilities of a childcare assistant in detail, and will benefit those who are considering becoming paediatricians, nurses and child counsellors. Throughout this healthcare assistant course, you will develop a wide range of practical skills to further your job progression. You will learn the fundamentals of childcare, covering topics such as newborn care assistance, nutrition, vaccinations and immunisation. You will also look into common genetic problems and systemic diseases. On completion, you will have an excellent understanding of child development and the fundamental knowledge to be able to examine and assist your patients professionally.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about health care for children
- Professionals seeking to understand diseases affecting children and how to tackle them
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Health Care Assistant Course (Children) course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- School counsellor
- School health and safety officer
- And more