Children are the future, and as such, they need to be taken care of. A young child doesn’t always know what is best for them or what is actually happening to them. That is why taking care of their health is so important, and with the help of this Health Care Assistant Course (Children) , you will be able to do so.
This is an extensive course and starts out by giving you an introduction to children health as you learn about disease patterns across different age and mortality rates in different stages. Next, you will focus on the procedure to take patient history and physical examination before moving onto essential care for hospitalized children. This course will also teach you to take care of newborn babies, address congenital abnormalities such as an umbilical hernia, understand normal growth and development, and find out about nutrition and nutritional deficiencies. Furthermore, you will learn about various related diseases and so much more.
While a lot of these things might sound grim, knowing about them is what will help you tackle these problems. And if you think you are up to the challenge, then get this course immediately and learn to take care of children against anything.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about health care for children
- Professionals seeking to understand diseases affecting children and how to tackle them
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Health Care Assistant Course (Children) course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- School counsellor
- School health and safety officer
- And more