Maintaining productivity and having a stable working mindset is very difficult while working from home. As the work environment is being decentralized, many employers look for candidates who can work from home. Learn how you can maintain a healthy environment in your home for working and boost your productivity from this Health & Safety for Homeworkers Training course. This course will teach you the essential skills for working from home and help you to grow in your career.
This comprehensive Health & Safety for Homeworkers Training course will teach you about the roles and responsibilities of a homeworker and how to maintain productivity. You will learn about health and safety concerns, mental health support, the opportunities homeworkers get and the legal responsibilities for a homeworker from this course. This course will help you to build a strong and positive relationship with your employer and get the best output from your job as well.
- Learn about the basics of Healthcare while working from home
- Familiarize with the rights and benefits of homeworkers in the UK
- Know about different occupations and the roles and responsibilities of homeworkers
- Understand the mental health effects while working from home
- Be able to spread awareness about mental health and hazards of homeworkers
- Be able to assess the risks of your environment
- Understand the legal consideration for homeworkers and how they are applied
- Be able to monitor and maintain your productivity while working from home
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone who wants to learn about the health and safety measures while working from home most efficiently can take this Health & Safety for Homeworkers Training course. The skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Health & Safety for Homeworkers Training course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Home Workers
- Social Care Workers
- Safety Professionals
|Module 1. Introduction to Homeworkers|
|Introduction to Homeworkers||00:19:00|
|Module 2. Occupations Carried Out by Homeworkers|
|Occupations Carried Out by Homeworkers||00:14:00|
|Module 3. Health and Safety for Homeworkers|
|Health and Safety for Homeworkers||00:27:00|
|Module 4. Supporting Mental Health for Homeworkers|
|Supporting Mental Health for Homeworkers||00:17:00|
|Module 5. Health & Safety Hazards|
|Health & Safety Hazards||00:14:00|
|Module 6. Risk Assessment for Work from Home|
|Risk Assessment for Work from Home||00:25:00|
|Module 7. Legal Responsibilities for Homeworkers|
|Legal Responsibilities for Homeworkers||00:21:00|
|Module 8. Monitoring Homeworkers|
No Reviews found for this course.