Are you someone who believes in the art of natural healing? Do you want to move away from the commercial products that have overtaken the market? Then you should definitely consider learning about holistic and alternative medicine through this course.
This course dives straight into the contents, discussing from the start about general tips. These tips are where the course focuses mostly as it can easily help one to stay healthy in the first place. There are many points in this course alone that will help you learn of different healing techniques and seek out different activities to improve your health. Furthermore, this course consists of information regarding daily activities which can help you stay healthy.
This course also help you identify different vitamins and herbs, food choices and skin remedies that definitely lead to one’s well-being. You will focus on potential sources for different solutions which occur naturally and maintain a high level of fitness. All of these features will aid you in your path to get fit and that too in the arms of nature.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn of natural ways to help people stay fit.
- People who want to find alternatives to mass produced synthetic products.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Holistic & Alternative Medicine Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Alternative medicine
- Beauty parlour industry
- Diet consultancy
- Food Nutrition
- Holistic medicine
- Massage therapy
- Skin care industry.
|Holistic & Alternative Medicine Course|
|General Holistic Health Tips||01:00:00|
|Vitamins and Herbs||01:00:00|
|Natural Food Choices||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Holistic & Alternative Medicine Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Holistic & Alternative Medicine Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.