Who doesn’t love chocolate? A bar of tasty chocolate can lift your mood as well as give you strength. Learn how you can make delicious chocolate at home from this Homemade Chocolate Making & Baking course. This course will teach you the techniques and recipes for making different types of chocolate.
In this Homemade Chocolate Making & Baking course, you will learn the journey of chocolate step by step. You’ll learn how the chocolate beans are collected and processed into the chocolate bar. This course will also teach you how you can make delicious chocolate cakes. No matter in which level your cooking skill is, you can enroll on this course and learn to make desirable chocolate bars.
The engaging course modules will teach you chocolate making process step by step. You will learn how to make different chocolates and make mouthwatering desserts for your family and friends. This Homemade Chocolate Making & Baking course is ideal for those who want to learn chocolate and cake making techniques from the comfort of their home.
- Learn about the fundamentals of chocolate making
- Familiarize with different tools you need to make chocolates
- Understand the step by step procedure of making chocolate
- Learn about the evolution of chocolate: from bean to bar
- Be able to create bake delicious chocolate cakes
- Make mouth-watering desserts using chocolate
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Homemade Chocolate Making & Baking is ideal for those who want to learn chocolate making techniques at home. This course will give you the opportunity to learn amazing chocolate making strategies from home.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Homemade Chocolate Making & Baking is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Bakery Associates
- Dining Room Servers
- Doughnut Makers
- Candy Maker Helpers
- Candy Makers
- Dessert Makers
- Chocolate Deposit Operators
- Bakery Owners
|Module 01: Introduction to Chocolate|
|Introduction to Chocolate||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Making Chocolate: From Bean to Bar|
|Making Chocolate: From Bean to Bar||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Chocolate Cake Recipes|
|Chocolate Cake Recipes||00:26:00|
|Module 04: More Recipes of Chocolate|
|More Recipes of Chocolate||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.