Homeschooling is perhaps the best way to ensure quality education for children. However, you must have a great deal of knowledge and skills to provide proper home education. The Homeschooling Diploma course is here to help you out. It is designed to provide you with adequate expertise for homeschooling.
From the Homeschooling Diploma course, you will grasp the core principles of homeschooling. The course will show you the advantages of home education. You will learn about a wide range of methods used in this learning process. The course will help you prepare yourself for homeschooling assessment. You will be able to develop the skills and abilities to overcome the challenges faced in home education.
The Homeschooling Diploma course will introduce you to the ins and outs of homeschooling. Enroll in the course and become an excellent home educator.
- Learn the basic concept of homeschooling or home education
- Know about the formal requirements for homeschooling
- Explore different methods and techniques of homeschooling
- Equip yourself with the essential skills for conducting homeschooling assessments
- Prepare to overcome the barriers of homeschooling
Who is this course for?
The Homeschooling Diploma course is suitable for anyone interested in building the essential skills for homeschooling.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Homeschooling Diploma course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Home Tutor
- Online Tutor
- Educational Consultant
|Module 01: Introduction to Home Education|
|Introduction to Home Education||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Formal Requirements for Home-Schooling|
|Formal Requirements for Home-Schooling||00:31:00|
|Module 03: Advantages and Disadvantages of Home Education|
|Advantages and Disadvantages of Home Education||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Methods of Homeschooling (Part –A)|
|Methods of Homeschooling (Part –A)||00:35:00|
|Module 05: Methods of Homeschooling (Part – B)|
|Methods of Homeschooling (Part – B)||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Methods of Homeschooling (Part – C)|
|Methods of Homeschooling (Part – C)||00:19:00|
|Module 07: Assessment of Home Education|
|Assessment of Home Education||00:27:00|
|Module 08: Challenges of Home Education|
|Challenges of Home Education||00:16:00|
|Module 09: Advices for Prospective Homeschooler’s Parents|
|Advices for Prospective Homeschooler’s Parents||00:28:00|
No Reviews found for this course.