Do you love modern and classy designs but you need to consider your safety and your family? Have you ever dreamt of having a safe and free from danger home for your family? If your answer to these questions is yes, this course is for you!
Learn about the education and preparation needed to have a secure home to ensure your safety and your family. You’ll be covering the basics from designing, calculating, and research capacities that you’ll be able to organize your insight into materials and methods for working economically but at the same time considering your safety. When you get to the end, you will have a broad arrangement of work that you can be proud of.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Household Design.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about household safety.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Household Safety for Child will be very beneficial and helpful to design companies, professionals, and beginners who have an interest in home designing and decorating.
|Household Safety for Child|
|Being Safe With Electricity||00:30:00|
|Being Safe With Fall Hazards||00:30:00|
|Safety With Poisons||00:30:00|
|Safety With Choking Hazards||00:30:00|
|Emergency Contacts And How To Use Them||00:15:00|
|The Dangers Behind Not Child Proofing||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Household Safety for Child||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Household Safety for Child||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.