There are sufficient people experiencing wellbeing worries because of what they have been taking in for years. With most of, the contaminations out there, imagine what will it be like for other generation. Each of us can roll out some positive change. However, if you are prepared to begin living green and to do your part to decrease the carbon footprint you have set on this Earth, the time has come to find out about the different ways you can do as such. It is never too late to roll out some positive improvements to your behaviour so you can live more advantageous thus can everybody around you.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who are looking for a more natural, healthier and happier way to live.
- Environmental professionals.
- ES&H Managers and Engineers.
- Sustainability Consultants.
- Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners.
- Eco-Friendly Businesses and Individuals.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
How to Be Environmentally Friendly is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Environmental manager.
- Nature conservation officer.
- Recycling officer.
- Sustainability consultant.
- Social worker.
|Energy at Home||01:00:00|
|Reduce the Use of Paper Products||01:00:00|
|Lawn Care & Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Additional Tips for a Greener You!||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- How to Be Environmentally Friendly||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- How to Be Environmentally Friendly||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.