Are you considering creating a webinar and want to become successful with it? Then learn about webinars and how to succeed in this modern business through this course.
One of the staples in the modern business strategy is creating webinars. This method would help your business to increase your customer base when done successfully. Through this course, you will learn the basics in webinars and its purpose. Know how to prepare for webinars and the best formats for it. Learn to avoid common mistakes and know how to interact with your target audience. Also, you will know how to follow up successfully by learning in this course. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about creating successful webinars.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen or anyone who is interested in setting up their webinars.
- People who have an interest in knowing how to create webinars.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The How to Create Successful Webinar is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Consultant
- Business Professional
|How to Create Successful Webinar|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What Can a Webinar Do?||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Successful Webinar Criteria||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Find the Right Format||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Marketing and Social Media||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Leading up to Your Webinar||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Drive Up Registration||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Presentation Tips||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Interacting with Your Audience||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Mistakes to Avoid||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Post Event||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|How to Create Successful Webinar- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- How to Create Successful Webinar||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- How to Create Successful Webinar||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.