Do you feel like you are missing on life because of money? Do you want to live debt free, earn more and achieve some financial peace? If yes, then get started here and manage your life.
Defining your debt issue effectively is critical to unravelling it. That’s where most indebted individuals keep running into problem. They erroneously characterise debt as a financial issue, along these lines find financial solutions. They neglect to distinguish the root cause of debt, opening the way to rehashing the endless loop. A permanent debt solution requires a plan of attack based on proven principles that will work. This course is designed to give you a straightforward, well-ordered plan that will help you get out of debt and provides you with the tools and inspiration to change your outlook and your convictions about money. This is the most ideal approach to escape debt, remain out of debt always, and begin collecting the wealth that you and your family so deserve.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals tired of living pay check to pay check and are not getting ahead financially.
- Individuals who want to get out of debt.
- Individuals who want to get control of their finances.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
How to Get Out of Debt course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Debt management advisor.
- Credit counsellor.
- Customer service-Debt management.
- Debt manager analyst.
- Debt recovery coordinator.
- Debt manager assistant.
|Where to Start When You Have to Start Over||00:30:00|
|Concept of Credit||01:00:00|
|Way To Become Debt-free – The Step-By-Step Plan||01:00:00|
|The Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement options||01:00:00|
|The Psychology of Money – Changing your mindset||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- How to Get Out of Debt||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- How to Get Out of Debt||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.