Are you still looking for your dream job? Or do you still search for a job that will serve as your stepping stone towards your dream job? Or are you currently someone who just wants to get your dream job? If one of these descriptions fit you, then this course will be perfect for you.
In this course, you will be learning how to choose the perfect job and assess if this is what you want for yourself. Through this course, you will know how you should conduct yourself during an interview to ensure that you will be getting the job you are eyeing on. This course will also be able to help you evaluate yourself if you are already qualified for the job and to guarantee that you will be getting it.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who help people get their dream jobs and attain their dreams
- People who have an interest in getting their dream jobs.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
How to Get the Perfect Job is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Advisers
- Human Resource Specialists
- Life Coaches.
|How to Prepare for the Interview||01:00:00|
|Choosing the Perfect Job||01:00:00|
|Conducting Your Job Search||01:00:00|
|How to Conduct Yourself in a Job Interview||00:15:00|
|How to Dress for an Interview||00:30:00|
|The Importance of Improving Your Skills||01:00:00|
|Finding Training Resources for Your Perfect Job||00:15:00|
|Defining the “Perfect Job”||01:00:00|
|Evaluating Your Qualifications for the Job||01:00:00|
|Five Ways to Guarantee Landing the Perfect Job||00:15:00|
|How Effective are Specialty Employment Agencies and Job Banks?||00:15:00|
|Getting the Perfect Job and Keeping It||01:00:00|
|Focus on the Interviewer and Interview||00:15:00|
|How to Kill Your Chances for Being Hired||01:00:00|
|How to Know if You’re Making the Right Choice||00:15:00|
|Interview Tips to Help You Land a Perfect Job||01:00:00|
|Is Getting the Perfect Job Worth the Extra Effort?||00:15:00|
|Preparing for the Perfect Job||00:15:00|
|Project Your Own Image||01:00:00|
|How to Define Your Perfect Job||00:15:00|
|Is the Perfect Job Fact or Fantasy?||00:15:00|
|The Best Job Resources||01:00:00|
|The Importance of Maintaining Professionalism||01:00:00|
|Things to Consider when Identifying the Perfect Job||01:00:00|
|Where to Find the Perfect Job||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- How to Get the Perfect Job ?||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- How to Get the Perfect Job ?||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.