Are you wondering if your energy costs can be lower? Or are you someone who are having issues of their power consumption and wants to learn how to control it? Find out how to know the basics of energy and how it should be utilised in this course!
Energy is an essential utility for people because it is useful and more convenient to have it. However, since supply has been low these days, it is important that you should be learning all about low energy and how costs can have lower energy costs. This course will start in determining all the current costs and will teach you how to do a cost over savings analysis for your energy consumption. Then you will be able to get started in finding your biggest needs.
Furthermore, discussion on energy savings will be tackled then and how you will be able to start from small to significant savings will be discussed in this course. Then, you will also be able to know about window savings and its advantages. One of the most important things to know is the window savings and its uses which will be tackled in this course. Moreover, you will understand how to use the advantages of using the fireplace and how energy conservation habits were developed. You’re going to use the thermostat and understand how it works and save energy while using it.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, entrepreneurs or any electric-related workers who want to lower energy, not just for ourselves, for our future and the environment.
- People who have an interest in energy conservation management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The How to Lower Energy Cost is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Advisor for Management and Energy
- Building Energy Analyst
- Building Consultant
- Campus Energy Manager
- Electric Technicians
- Electric Utility Analyst
- Sustainability Leader
- Utilities Analyst.
|How to Lower Energy Cost|
|Determining The Current Costs||00:15:00|
|Cost over Savings Analysis||01:00:00|
|Getting Started By Finding Your Biggest Needs||01:00:00|
|Start Small For Big Savings||01:00:00|
|You’re Window Savings||02:00:00|
|The Fireplace Advantage||01:00:00|
|Energy Saving Habits to Develop||02:00:00|
|Energy Star: Understanding What It is||02:00:00|
|Outside the Home: Landscaping For Energy Benefits||01:00:00|
|Alternative Sources of Fuel||01:00:00|
|The Energy Efficient New Home||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- How to Lower Energy Cost||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- How to Lower Energy Cost||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.