Are you aware that procrastination is a condition that can affect your life? Do you know that there are lots of people that can be affected by this kind of attitude? If you want to change this habit of yours, then this course is perfect for you!
Procrastination is a habit that is considered as a luxury to anyone who is supposedly busy. In this course, you will be able to learn about mental health basics and resiliency. You will learn the connections between physical, emotional and mental health. Once you understand the basics, you will be taught how to get hold of your emotional health and how to take good care of yourself. You will be able to learn that procrastination can affect not just yourself but also everyone around you and you need to be able to learn the risk factor that comes with it.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people with their mental health
- People who have an interest in the personal mental development
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
How to Overcome Procrastination course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
- Social Worker
|Introduction To Overcoming Procrastination||00:30:00|
|Characteristics Of A Procrastinator||00:30:00|
|Identify The Causes Of Procrastination||00:30:00|
|Key Reasons Of Procrastination And How Deal With Them||01:00:00|
|Effective Ways to Beat Procrastination||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.