Do you time and time again wake up to the noise of your wheezing? Does your partner complain that your wheezing keeps him or her from resting? Do you wheeze noisily? Does your wheezing panic your little kids? If yes, then this is the course for you. Join now and overcome your snoring problems.
Snoring is not merely something individuals do; it is a side effect. Snoring is an appearance of harm that is caused by an underlying issue. Since snoring has been wrongly viewed as a part of many, if not for a large number of people’s sleeping habits, the harm that makes individuals wheeze has gone unrecognised in a great many people, this is genuine even today. By the end of this course, students will understand the factors that lead to loud snoring and explore surgical and non-surgical therapies for snoring.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who are suffering from snoring and are unable to reduce it.
- Individuals who are suffering from health and relationship problems due to snoring.
- People who are suffering from lack of sleep due to snoring.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|How to Quit Snoring|
|Snoring and Surgery||01:00:00|
|Non-Surgical Solutions to Snoring||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.