Are you having problems with your blood pressure? Or do you know someone who needs to control their blood pressure regularly? Or are you just someone who deals with blood-health related issues and want to improve your skills? If yes, then learn how to reduce blood pressure and help someone suffering from it effectively!
In this course, you will know the basics about blood pressure and how to maintain it in its normal state. Through this course, you will learn to identify the symptoms, damages, and causes of high blood pressure. Then you will be taught the appropriate medical treatments for hypertension. Also, you will know the right lifestyle, diet, and ways on how to control blood pressure naturally.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or health-related specialists who are specializing in cardiology
- Individuals who want to learn how to reduce blood pressure regularly
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
How to Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial to the following careers:
- Cardiac and Vascular Surgeons
|How to Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally|
|What is blood pressure?||01:00:00|
|What are the symptoms?||01:00:00|
|What damage can high blood pressure cause?||01:00:00|
|The Reasons of high blood pressure?||01:00:00|
|Medical treatments for hypertension||01:00:00|
|Change Your Lifestyle and diet||01:00:00|
|Avoid Stress in your Life||01:00:00|
|Controlling blood pressure with nutrients, herbs and supplements||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.