Matching the skills sets of thousands of people for a single open position could be exhausting. But you don’t have to waste your time if you learn the tricks of how to filter the right people, with the help of this HR Management Online Course.
First, this course will introduce you to the working mechanism of how HR management works. You will discover the processes of recruitment, interviewing, retention and orientation. You will also learn to manage health & safety, different sorts of harassment and much more. Next you focus on developing your leadership skills by learning to inspire your team, incentivize, improve charisma and authority. You will also be able to deal with crisis situations and dissident employees as well. Finally you will look at HR management from a psychological perspective, and learn different theories, motivating yourself along with the employees.
Overall the course covers a lot of ground in HR management and also helps you stand out by improving your leadership skills. And getting this course now will also help you get recruited easily as you will learn to think like a HR manager.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals looking to start a new career in human resources or recruitment
- People who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in HR management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
HR Management Online Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- HR Manager
- Recruitment consultant
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
|HR Management Online Course - Updated Version|
|Introduction to Human Resources||00:20:00|
|Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure||00:35:00|
|Employee Training and Development Process||00:24:00|
|Performance Appraisal Management||00:22:00|
|Motivation and Counselling||00:22:00|
|Ensuring Health and Safety at the Workplace||00:19:00|
|Employer Records and Statistics||00:17:00|
|Essential UK Employment Law||00:30:00|
|HR Management Online Course - Old Version|
|Human Resource Management Concepts|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Human Resources Today||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Retention and Orientation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Following Up With New Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Workplace Wellness||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Disciplining Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Terminating Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|HR and Leadership Skills|
|WHAT MAKES A GREAT LEADER?||01:00:00|
|HOW TO INSPIRE YOUR TEAM||01:00:00|
|HOW TO INCENTIVIZE THE RIGHT WAY||01:00:00|
|HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CHARISMA AND AUTHORITY||01:00:00|
|HOW TO DEAL WITH A CRISIS||01:00:00|
|IS IT BETTER TO BE FEARED OR LIKED?||01:00:00|
|DEALING WITH DISSIDENTS||01:00:00|
|CREATING TEAMS AND ENCOURAGING TEAMWORK||00:30:00|
|UNDERSTANDING CHARACTERS AND CHOOSING THE RIGHT PERSON||00:30:00|
|THE 10 MOST POWERFUL TIPS FOR LEADERS||00:30:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – A Psychological Approach||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Object-Oriented Theory||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Using Reinforcement Theory||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Using Expectancy Theory||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Personality’s Role in Motivation||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – A Personal Toolbox||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Motivation on the Job||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Addressing Specific Morale Issues||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Keeping Yourself Motivated||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|HR Management: Employee Motivation- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- HR Management Online Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- HR Management Online Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.