Interviewing sounds easy enough: you arrange for a conversation between you and potential candidates, and then select the best person for a particular position. You need knowledge to separate the great from the good, and the skills and tools to hire successful candidates.
If a company spends considerable money recruiting, interviewing, and perhaps even relocating employees, it makes good sense to go one step further and make the new employees feel like they made a good decision to come to this company.
To have a successful business you have to deal with some human resource issues and you need to know the necessity of On-boarding program too.
This HR & Recruitment Level 3 Diploma is the full package where you can develop you skills.
- Analyse the most recent issues for the human resource field as well as for the altering role of supervisors and managers with regard to HR functions.
- Learn to write job specifications as well as recognize the crucial skills
- Apply methods of finding, selecting, and preserving the best people through behavioral description interviewing methodologies
- Have new employees so that they can commence with a fresh beginning
- Realise compensation as well as benefits
- Get along with a healthy employee relation
- Transform the performance appraisals a cooperative technique.
- How to identify the prices sustained by an organization so as to cope with a false hiring decision is made
- Routes to improvise a just and consistent interviewing scheme in order to employ employee
- Learn how to get prepared for finer job advertisements and apply a variety of markets
- The way you can make a progress for a job analysis as well as position profile
- Learn how to implement traditional, behavioral, goal oriented, holistic, as well as circumstantial (critical event for example) interview related queries
- The communication competency crucial for an expert recruiter
- Learn how to interview proficiently the tough applicants
- Paths to review references in a more adept manner
- The basic employment as well as the human rights laws affecting the recruiting procedures.
- Learn the significance of an orientation program and its value for an organisation
- Know about the role of the human resource department for the orientation program
- Learn the ways the commitment curve impacts the new employees as well as the managers
- Get to know the things that the companies can do in case of delivering their pledge to the new employees
- Know the critical elements of productive employee training
- Knowing the importance of keeping an employee handbook for the fresh and sustainable employees for a longer-term
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
HR & Recruitment Level 3 Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our HR & Recruitment Level 3 Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Defining Human Resources||00:15:00|
|Performing a Skills Inventory||00:15:00|
|Identifying Job Competencies||00:30:00|
|Position Profiles and Job Descriptions||00:30:00|
|Do You Really Need to Hire?||00:30:00|
|Preparing for the Interview||00:15:00|
|Conducting the Interview||01:00:00|
|After the Interview||00:15:00|
|Employee Orientation and Onboarding||00:30:00|
|Follow the Leader||00:15:00|
|Working With External Providers||00:15:00|
|Managing a Diverse Workforce||00:30:00|
|Compensation and Benefits||01:00:00|
|Managing Disciplinary Issues||00:30:00|
|History of the Interviewing Process||00:30:00|
|The Recruitment and Selection Process||00:15:00|
|Factors in the Hiring Process||00:15:00|
|Job Analysis and Position Profiles||00:30:00|
|Determining the Skills You Need||00:15:00|
|Problems Recruiters Face||00:15:00|
|Types of Questions||00:30:00|
|Traditional vs. Behavioral Interviews||00:30:00|
|Other Types of Questions||00:15:00|
|The Critical Incident Technique||00:15:00|
|Listening for Answers||00:30:00|
|Interview Preparation and Format||00:00:00|
|Other Interview Techniques||00:30:00|
|Building Employee Commitment and Engagement||00:30:00|
|Designing a Successful Orientation Program||00:30:00|
|The Commitment Curve||00:15:00|
|Nine Orientation Habits of World-Class Employers||00:30:00|
|Creating Employee Manuals||00:15:00|
|Creating the Onboarding Steering Team||00:15:00|
|Gathering Supporting Information||00:15:00|
|Developing the Framework||00:45:00|
|Creating an Onboarding Plan||00:15:00|
|Branding the Program||00:15:00|
|Understanding Employee Engagement||00:15:00|
|Fun and Games||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- HR & Recruitment Level 3 Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- HR & Recruitment Level 3 Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.