The HR department is the backbone of an organization since it manages the most important resources. Human Resources Management is a part of each business that is responsible for staffing/hiring, employee compensation, and benefits. In reason for that, every organization needs an HR department and a well-trained person who knows HR concepts adeptly.
Our Human Resource Management Diploma provides you with the skills utilised by the experienced managers in the world of professional HR. You will learn how to deal employee relation issues such as team performance, evaluation. selection, recruitment including issues that arise after the hiring and how to deal with them. You will also know about the implications of a different aspect of Human Resources with the daily responsibilities of people in this department.
Who is the course for?
- Human Resources Management officers who want to learn more about their department
- People who have an interest in knowing about human resources management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Human Resource Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Officer
- Labour Relations Officer
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- Relations Manager.
|Human Resource Management|
|Human Resource Management||01:00:00|
|HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection||01:00:00|
|Induction, Training and Development||00:45:00|
|HR Department’s Responsibilities||00:45:00|
|Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement||01:00:00|
|Records and Statistics||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Human Resource Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Human Resource Management Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.