Hybrid electric vehicles are replacing regular fuel-run vehicles. As they are more convenient and environmentally friendly, the hybrid vehicle industry is growing fast. The Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Engineering Course is here to teach you the basics of HEVs and help you become a part of this expanding sector.
In the Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Engineering Course, you will understand the basic principles of hybrid electric vehicles. You will identify the motives behind the growth of this industry. The highly informative modules will educate you on different hybrid vehicles. The course will discuss the degree of hybridization in detail. You will learn about engine, motor, motor efficiency, generator and power split device and other core components of HEVs. You will receive a clear understanding of the regenerative system from the lessons.
The Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Engineering Course will enrich your knowledge about HEVs and equip you with the ability to pursue a career in this industry. Join the course and open yourself to new possibilities.
- Understand the reasons behind the rise of hybrid electric vehicles
- Familiarize yourself with the structure of different hybrid electric vehicles
- Enrich your knowledge about the degree of hybridization
- Learn about the core elements of HEVs
- Deepen your understanding of the regenerative system
Who is this course for?
This Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Engineering Course is for automobile enthusiasts.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Engineering Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Automobile Engineer
|Key Motivations for HEVs Rise||00:05:00|
|Types of Hybrid Electric Vehicles|
|What is HEV & world famous models||00:02:00|
|Architecture of Hybrid Electric vehicles||00:08:00|
|Parallel Hybrid Vehicles||00:06:00|
|Other types of Architecture||00:07:00|
|Degree of Hybridisation|
|Modes of Operation||00:10:00|
|Components of HEVs|
|Engine & Motor||00:03:00|
|Generator & Power Split Device||00:03:00|
|Battery storage systems||00:06:00|
|Fundamentals of Regenerative Braking||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.