Take your photography skills to the next level by learning more about your camera’s settings and functions. This comprehensive Intermediate Photography Masterclass course will help you better grasp your camera’s settings and features so that you can take stunning pictures.
Different camera settings are required for various forms of photography. In this exclusively designed Intermediate Photography Masterclass course, we’ll go over the various camera settings in detail and show you how the photographs vary when the camera settings are altered. You’ll learn about the exposure triangle and how aperture, shutter speed, and ISO settings work together. We will take you through more advanced features and settings as well as advanced exposure techniques. You will acquire a thorough understanding of landscape photography and flash photography camera settings to click the perfect images.
- Understand the basic to a bit more advanced camera setting and features
- Enrich your knowledge to get the correct exposure
- Learn effective tips and tricks for focusing
- Know the strategies of using the shutter speed
- Familiarize with the techniques of using flash
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for beginner to intermediate level learners, but advanced-level learners can also take the course to polish their skills.
Anyone with a DSLR or a mirrorless camera can take the course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Intermediate Photography Masterclass course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
|Unit 1- Aperture|
|Module 1- Introduction||00:04:00|
|Module 2- Apertures Basic||00:06:00|
|Module 3- Aperture Shutter Priority||00:08:00|
|Unit 2- Focusing|
|Module 1- Focusing Part 1||00:10:00|
|Module 2- Focusing Part 2||00:07:00|
|Module 3- Back Button Focusing||00:13:00|
|Unit 3- Flash Settings|
|Module 1- Basic Flash Settings||00:06:00|
|Module 2- Fill Flash||00:11:00|
|Module 3- Flash Sync and HSS||00:07:00|
|Unit 4- Exposure and Depth of Field|
|Module 1- Exposure Triangle||00:07:00|
|Module 2- Exposure Meter Modes||00:10:00|
|Module 3- Exposure Compensation||00:07:00|
|Module 4- Exposure Bracketing||00:12:00|
|Module 5- Depth of Field||00:07:00|
|Unit 5- Histograms, ISO and Filters|
|Module 1- Full Auto Mode||00:05:00|
|Module 2- Manual Mode||00:08:00|
|Module 3- ISO||00:07:00|
|Module 4- Manual and Auto ISO||00:10:00|
|Module 5- Histograms||00:08:00|
|Module 6- White Balance||00:10:00|
|Module 7- ND Filters||00:05:00|
|Unit 6- Shutter Speed|
|Module 1- Shutter Speed Basics||00:03:00|
|Module 2- Shutter Speed Water||00:02:00|
|Module 3- Shutter Speed Cyclist||00:05:00|
|Unit 7- Landscape Photoshoot|
|Module 1- Introduction to Landscape Photography||00:04:00|
|Module 2- Landscapes Camera settings||00:08:00|
|Module 3- Landscape with Colin Part 1||00:12:00|
|Module 4- Landscape with Colin Part 2||00:12:00|
|Module 5- Landscape with Colin Part 3||00:10:00|
|Module 6- Old Linslade Photoshoot||00:02:00|
|Module 7- Landscape Ashridge Shoot||00:07:00|
|Unit 8- Portrait Settings and File Types|
|Module 1- Portrait Settings||00:12:00|
|Module 2- RAW vs JPG||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.