Every big organisation in the world conducts audits to check up on day to day business. It is not about mistrusting others it is about seeking ways to improve. Now with the help of this Internal Audit Skills Training Course you can learn to conduct your own internal audits.
This course will help you understand the different types of audit and the levels of auditing available. Following that you will learn about internal audit, audit checklist, conducting audits, corrective action and its importance, and conducting audit closing meetings. All of these will help you understand audits and are good reasons for you to get this course.
- Explain the different types of audits and the levels of auditing available.
- Know the qualifications of auditors and the preparation that they need to conduct an audit.
- Understand the basics steps in an audit and how auditors gather information and evidence.
- Develop open-ended questions which will help in audit interviews.
- Understand the essential aspects of an audit checklist.
- Develop an audit checklist based on EMS procedures.
- Prepare for an audit.
- Use an Internal Audit Noncompliance and Corrective Action Report to record non-conformances.
- Understand the corrective action process and its importance in closing out non-conformances.
- Gain experience in conducting audit closing meeting.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Internal Audit Skills Training Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and IAO. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Internal Audit Skills Training Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Conducting an Audit||00:15:00|
|Noncompliance and Corrective Action||00:15:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Internal Audit Skills Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Internal Audit Skills Training Course||00:20:00|