The Internet and Computing – Key Applications Training explains what basic applications are. In the course, you will learn the different application options.
Throughout the course, you will learn the usage of work processing and spreadsheets. The course will also focus the advanced skills such as the procedures for creating an excellent presentation, how to use database and collaboration.
All type of applications has options like comments, screen consistency, formatting options such as making text bold, italicised, underlined etc., navigating system, and presentation features, etc. Basically, the course is conducted at five different levels:
- Word Processing where you will learn how to process and edit a text using options like indent, edit, page break, bulleted, deleting, etc.
- Spreadsheet application where you will know the use of spreadsheets and basic options such as navigation, saving a new workbook, editing formula and applying the formula, making different types of the chart like a pie chart, bar chart, graphs, etc.
- Presentation section teaches you the procedures for creating a stunning presentation using chart, images, and table.
- In the database part, you will be introduced to management procedures and the ways of working with queries and reports.
- Collaboration helps to know the sharing systems.
In short, the purpose of the course is to provide you with an overall idea and key features of the application.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Internet and Computing – Key Applications Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Internet and Computing – Key Applications Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Working with Word Processing|
|Working with Word Processing||00:44:00|
|Working with Spreadsheets|
|Working with Spreadsheets||00:49:00|
|Making a Presentation|
|Making a Presentation||01:08:00|
|Final Exam- Internet and Computing – Key Applications Training||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam- Internet and Computing – Key Applications Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.