The web is becoming an important means for many businesses to use to convey their items, brands and vision to their clients. In Late years there has been fast development in the field of web advertising with return-on-investment achieving new heights, internet promoting now plays a fundamental part in contemporary marketing practice. This course is intended for individuals with little experience of web based advertising and who need to begin on executing it in the workplace. This course gives an introduction to the ideas of marketing and investigates a portion of the creative approaches that have been taken in applying these ideas in the territory of eMarketing. It incorporates both the prominent regions of eMarketing, for example, Ads and site promotion – while likewise checking on the developing components of eMarketing, for instance, in game publicising and informal communication.
Who is the course for?
- This programme lays the foundations for anyone who wishes to pursue a career in online marketing
- Individual from any avenue interested in Internet marketing
- Individual with professional background who is highly motivated and focused on making a name for himself
- Small businesses owners
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Internet marketing is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Retail marketing
- Advertising agencies
- Visual merchandising
- Customer service
- Account services
- Research marketing
- Individuals could work for a marketing or advertising agency public relations firm, the marketing department of an organisation, or in a small business.
|Internet Business Course|
|Search Engine Optimization(SEO)||00:30:00|
|Pay Per Click Advertising||00:30:00|
|Starting Online Business||00:00:00|
|Online Marketing Secrets||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Internet Business Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Internet Business Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.