If you have always felt like you can work for yourself and develop an organization by yourself, you have found the right place with our intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship course. With job security vanishing day by day, most skilled workers are looking for ways to channel their effort towards creating a startup by themselves.
In this course, you will learn about the significance of entrepreneurship. You will learn about the features of an entrepreneur as well as study to evaluate your individual strengths. You will get to assess your individual entrepreneurial eligibility and display an outline as well as a measure of an innovative business idea. Moreover, this course will help you to understand various kinds of business ownership and structures.
- Realise the significance of entrepreneurship for the most recent economy
- Figure out the features of an entrepreneur as well as learn evaluating your individual strengths
- Produce an entrepreneurial team in your organization
- Realise the system of entrepreneurship
- Devise a new product or process concept
- Figure out the worth of a sales plan
- Generate a start-up financial statement
- Evaluate your individual entrepreneurial eligibility
- Display an outline as well as assess a business product idea
- Recognise the target market and customers
- Improvise your value proposition
- Realise various kinds of business ownership and structures
- Assess franchising as well as business purchasing opportunities
- Assess franchising and business purchasing opportunities
- Generate the major business planning documents
- Produce financial projections for the business as well as gather funding
- Promote a product development plan, marketing plan, as well as sales plans
- Locate the routes to safeguard your intellectual asset
- Narrate proficient paths to brand the product
- Commence and develop your business
- Examine the behaviors of an entrepreneurial leader
- Figure out the proper resources to assist you for your journey
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Intrapreneurship and Entrepreneurship is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Intrapreneurship and Entrepreneurship is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Why Is Intrapreneurship Important?||00:15:00|
|Characteristics of Intrapreneurs||00:15:00|
|Picking Your Team||00:15:00|
|Becoming an Intrapreneur||00:15:00|
|Creating and Selling Your Ideas||00:30:00|
|The Implementation Plan||00:15:00|
|You an Intrapreneur?||00:15:00|
|What It Takes to Make It||00:15:00|
|Resources to Consider||00:30:00|
|Laying the Groundwork||00:45:00|
|Building On Your Business Idea||00:45:00|
|Business Ownership Options||00:30:00|
|Key Documents to Prepare||01:00:00|
|Developing Your Product||00:30:00|
|Creating a Sales and Marketing Strategy||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Office||00:15:00|
|Launching the Business||00:30:00|
|Keeping the Business Moving||00:31:00|
|Being an Entrepreneurial Leader||00:15:00|
|Bringing It All Together||00:18:00|
No Reviews found for this course.